Controlled Substance II Study Materials and Exam Out of Stock
Download materials and online exam access
Members enrolled in AutoPay are not eligible for member pricing until one year of membership has been satisfied.
The California Association for Nurse Practitioners (CANP) Controlled Substance II Study Materials and Exam (CS II) certification is an essential tool for health care practitioners. A CS II home study course is available free of charge to CANP members; charge for non-members is $250. Members currently enrolled in CANP's AutoPay feature are not eligable to take the CSII course unti one full year of membership is fufilled (4 payments).
To earn CS II certification, follow these simple instructions:
- To obtain the study course, add the item to your Shopping Cart and complete the transaction by clicking “Checkout,” followed by “Process Order.”
- When you are notified that your order is confirmed, click “Download Supporting Materials” then click “Open” once the download is complete.
- Once you have opened the study course, save it to your computer for future access. The study materials are provided electronically upon submission of your order and will not be sent to you in the U.S. Mail.
- When you have completed the study course and are ready to take the exam, go to the “My Account” section of the website (if you are logged in, the “My Account” link appears near the top of every page).
- From “My Account,” click “My Continuing Education.” You will then see a yellow bar near the top of the screen that reads “Take the Exam.”
- When you have completed the exam, download your certification of completion. Click the “Download Certificate" link. When the download is complete, click “Open.”
- You can then click “Print Certificate” to print out a copy for your records, and another to send to the Board of Registered Nursing.